Monday, October 9, 2017

Crunch Time

So it's getting to be crunch time for me. I've less than 2 weeks before my next show and I am paying for having enjoyed the summer! 
This warp is woven, serged, washed and I'm in the process of assembling the pieces. Almost ready for buttons!
It's jade beige and chocolate brown. Jade is is an interesting green. I like it and have combined it with different colors. I think this is my favorite.
Right now on the loom is a red, light grey and royal blue warp. I just started weaving on it today.

I am liking how it's turning out. This is a totally new combination for me. It will certainly cheer up the booth!!
I'm not sure if I'll have time for one more warp but I am hopeful. Stuff keeps getting in the way like the fact that I'm about to go to the dentist. I think he wants to replace a crown. It's been there a long time and apparently they don't last forever. I wish they did!! I'd much rather be weaving!!
Until next week, keep weaving!
Carol

No comments: